As we usher in the new year, we also wanted to take a moment to look back on some of our favorite posts this year. Here are some of our favorites, in no particular order!
1. Mrs. Williams - Mom's Kitchen Remodel on a Budget!
Love the befores and afters! Great ideas and inspiration.
2. Pictures From Halloween Past . One word: haystack
3. 25 Things That Scare Me As An Adult. Can you add to the list?
4. Pumpkin Roll. Mmm. Pumpkin roll. You want this recipe.
5. Hutch Revival. This was featured on a national blog too!
6. Local Xmas Shopping List. Check out some great local Rochester artisans and wares. Do you have a favorite local shop in your area?
7. Mrs. Gosling's Bathroom Remodel. Can you say Jealous?! With guest bathrooms like this, I definitely want to stay at the Gosling Inn.
8. Cone Christmas Trees. Easy Xmas craft. Five different ideas!
9. Rochester Public Market. True Rochester gem. Free entertainment for the family. And, uh, fried twinkies.
10. Garden Set Makeover. From drab to fab in a day!
11. Cardboard Letters . Instead of spending a fortune on letters from an upscale children's store...why not purchase them from a local craft shop and customize them with your own colors!
12. Store Crashing - Hapinstance. If only they were located in Rochester. Still, I can shop online and admire all the fun ways to decorate.
13. BONUS : Great Guest Bloggers...
- Mrs. Sedaris and her awesome book review
- Mrs. Eastman and her great tips for capturing a great family photo
- Mrs. Presley and her fun kids crafts
- Mrs. Robert Griffin III and her beautiful, upcyled Advent calendar
- Mrs. Pattinson and her easy, delicious buffalo chicken dip
- And, I'm throwing her in the mix...our friend Kara and her amazing cheesecake!
Thank you for reading and joining us! If you are inclined, you can continue the fun by going to our Facebook page and liking us.
Lots of love,
PS Stay tuned for some fun weeks ahead...we're talking babies, organization, Valentine's day, and free outings!